Kshitij Chaudhary is a fellowship-trained spine surgeon working at PD Hinduja Hospital, Mumbai, India. He has been trained in USA at Harvard University's Beth Israel Medical Center, Boston and Twin Cities Spine Center, Minneapolis.
1. Spinal Deformity and Scoliosis Surgery (Pediatric and Adult)
2. Cranio-vertebral and Cervical Spine Surgery
3. Spinal Tumors, Tuberculosis and Infections
4. Degenerative diseases of Lumbar spine
5. Spinal Trauma and Fractures
6. Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery
View all posts by Kshitij Chaudhary